THE CLASS IS FULL (1/27/19)
A ten week course in dream interpretation will begin in February of 2019. The course will be taught online, using the Zoom conferencing program. For those who have never done something like this, please know that there is no charge to you for using this service. You simply sign on, much like Skype. You need both a camera and a microphone linked to your computer. (Most computers have this equipment built in.) You will be able to see, hear and interact with all of your fellow classmates, just as if you were in the same room with them. And there are other advantages to an online course as well: You don't have to travel to class, especially in inclement weather. You can participate with others who come, literally, from all over the world. And taking a course this way is less expensive because there is no overhead charge for a venue. Here are the details:
* Cost: The price of the entire ten-week course is $95.
* Class size: In order to allow participants plenty of time to work with their own dreams, class size will be limited to a maximum of 5. If you are interested, I recommend signing up sooner rather than later.
* Location: Classes will be held in the comfort of your own home, in front of your computer. The schedule will be decided by the participants and will be arranged as much as possible at the convenience of everyone involved.
* Payment: Payment can be made with credit card, personal check or via PayPal.
* How to sign up: Please click on the following link to send me an email asking to participate: email David (email@example.com)
Brief description of the curriculum
While there is an archetypical quality to many dream symbols, the fact is that each person's dream symbolism is unique; no one can accurately interpret your own dream except you. In these classes you will learn techniques for recognizing important dreams and then working with them in such a way that you reveal the often-profound messages they contain. By the end of the course, you will be able to do this independently of me or anyone else. For those who may need assistance with dream recall, we will discuss effective methods for helping you remember dreams. And we will spend a good portion of the time exploring the unusual concept that dreams do not stop when an individual wakes up in the morning; rather, the dreams continue throughout the course of a normal, waking day. We will follow the tenets described and explained in my book Always Dreaming, and while reading this book is not required, knowing its content is helpful. (For $17, you can order the book from me or directly from the publisher Ozark Mountain Publishing. But frankly, you can also go on Amazon and get the book used but in good shape for a fraction of the retail cost.) Finally, while it is certainly not excessive, there is a little bit of homework involved as you record, and later, analyze your own dreams.
If you have questions or would like to sign up, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Just click on the "email David" link above. And if you're interested, don't dally! As of this writing, there are only 3 openings left in the February class.